Disc Jockey Services & Packages
I got my start in the world of wedding as a DJ back in 2001, and while I have added additional services, such as photography & videography, there are times when I can be found mixing it up for the reception or other events in the community. I have entertained guest at venues as small as local community centers all the way to an elaborate double sound system entreating two different mezzanine areas at Century Link Field. My services include:
- Complimentary consultaion in the Greater Puget Sound & Olympic Pennisula.
- Review venue details to select to right amount of sound support for your venue.
- A broad selection of music from today’s top hit to classic Big Band favorites.
- Wireless handheld & clip-on Microphones
- Integrated back up players.
- Quick set-up & take down with minimal floor space.
All DJ services include a site review to determine the best sound systems for your choice of venue, followed with a consultation where we develop or review the sound system needs and timeline for your wedding day or event. After we have all the timelines and songs sorted out, we are ready to have a great time!
The Basic Wedding Disc Jockey package includes a single sound system, and 5 hours of service starting at $500 ($625 retail)
Additional hour available at $100 per hour.
A reasonable travel charge may be applicbale for location that require an overnight stay.